From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 14:11:32 CST

Hi,

- to calculate the rmsd between the structures and the average model
just choose the 'ave' option in rmsd or rmsdtt plugins.
- for the selections, you will have to find a common property (index,
resid, ...., look the vmd manual for more options) that defines the
selection you want. If you only have rna in the pdb files and they
residues are in the same order you might be able to use 'residue' for
the selection. If you cannot find any common property, just go to the
pdb files and renumber the residues to match each other.

Best,

Luis

--
Luis Gracia, PhD