From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 10:54:25 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  I'm going to be out of town and unable to answer emails
until March 28, 2005. In the mean time, please help each other
out and answer each other's questions. I don't plan to have
any internet access for the next week, so if you email me
directly, you probably won't get a response until the end
of this month at the earliest.

  John