From: Dieter Blaas (dieter.blaas_at_meduniwien.ac.at)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 10:22:34 CST

Thanx, have already tried! I
Is there a problem with the evaluation copy of
VideoMach? The splash screen comes up and upon
clicking the option "evaluate" it exits and no video is
being made!
Dieter

Date sent: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:57:09 -0600
From: John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
To: Dieter Blaas
<dieter.blaas_at_meduniwien.ac.at>
Copies to: vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: vmd-l: installation of VIDEOMACH,
how to point to the location of the files

> The new test version of VMD has a better method of
accomplishing this,
> I have a test build posted here if you want to try it out:
> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/
>
> I expect to make the final release of VMD 1.8.3 next
Friday if nothing

Blaas wrote:
> > Hi,
> > trying to make a movie I have installed videomach
but
> > it is not found because VMD points to a false
directory
> > and an older file name. How can I change this?
> > Thanx, Dieter
> >
> > couldn't execute "c:\program files\videomach-
> > 2.7.2\vmach.exe": invalid argument
> > couldn't execute "c:\program files\videomach-
> > 2.7.2\vmach.exe": invalid argument
> > while executing
-
> > Dieter Blaas,
> > Medical University of Vienna,
> > Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
> > Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
> > A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
> > Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
> > Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,
> > e-mail: dieter.blaas_at_meduniwien.ac.at
-

> --
> NIH Resource for Macromolecular Modeling and
Bioinformatics
> Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and
Technology
> University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL
61801
> Email: johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu Phone: 217-244-
3349
> WWW: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/ Fax: 217-
244-6078