From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 14:09:38 CDT

Konrad,
  I think I understand better what you're doing now. When you mentioned
the "API" before I thought you were meaning in an abstract sense, but now
I understand the issue that you've run into. Let me think about this and
see if there's another way I can solve your problem. One way or another
I should be able to help you out with this.

  John