From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2024 - 09:48:49 CDT

Hi Mohamed, this can be tricky.
Since one shouldn't run programs on the login node, they might not provide
the required libraries or GPU on that node.
For interactive sessions, some places provide a full remote desktop using a
VNC-like solution, others instruct you to submit a job and create a SSH
tunnel to the allocated machine.
I'd talk first with the supercomputer support service, they will provide
you with the best solution.

Friendly,
Diego.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD
Department of Physics at Auburn University &