From: mohamed marzouk (mohamedmarzoukphysics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2024 - 01:16:59 CDT

Hi VMD community,

I'm using an iMac M2 with macOS Sonoma 14.4.1. On this system, I already have X11 installed (XQuartz 2.8.5 with xorg-server 21.1.6). I'm able to connect to the supercomputer using SSH with the -XY option and my account name while the XQuartz already open. In the bashrc file I already added export DISPLAY=:0.0. However, I'm still unable to run VMD in interactive mode on the supercomputer. Do you have any suggestions?

I got this error messages

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
ERROR) Could not create OpenGL rendering context-> Exiting...

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobaih