From: francesco quilli (quilli.1855253_at_studenti.uniroma1.it)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2024 - 08:27:40 CDT

 Thank you all for the prompt responses and the various approaches to the
problem.

As advised by you, I have researched the dihedrals related to the one to be
optimized.I used the Torsion Explorer tool, which allows for trajectory
analysis. From there, I selected several dihedrals associated with the
first minimum of the PES that I am unable to fit. I performed the
calculations and conducted several optimization attempts, but they didn't
lead to significant improvements. Overall, the RMSE is slightly lower, but
none of the MM profiles reach that minimum. I really appreciate your help
and attention to my issue.

Best regards,

Francesco Quilli