From: Daniel Fellner (dfel694_at_aucklanduni.ac.nz)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2024 - 18:25:16 CDT

I'm having a similar issue right now. I included all the non-hydrogen
analogous dihedral terms for optimisation but two of them simply won't fit
the QM PES no matter what.

I think the problem is an ill-fitting angle/bond or two, so am repeating
the Hessian bond/angle optimisation with the latest dihedral parameters. If
that doesn't resolve it, I will switch to ffparam-gui and fit the
bonds/angles to their QM PES instead.

*Daniel Fellner BSc(Hons)*
PhD Candidate | Research Assistant
School of Chemical Sciences