From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2024 - 15:30:55 CST

I just downloaded the version without "RTX RTRT". That should be enough,
right? Since I don't have a video card capable of "RTX RTRT" (with at
least 6 GB).

Gianluca

                     https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://gianluca.today/__;!!DZ3fjg!9wdej0KaadakZtaHBqssSfub6QR6R4udzWVlhSRueU634b6_wVwpvYXEarC2Eyo-rQ2vG7V6vC42oxc0bT4Hw9QlAU0$