From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 26 2022 - 11:47:37 CDT

This may actually be an issue of the filesystem(s) you're using on
the affected system. Are the files being stored locally, or on a
network server? If you have sufficient quota, then the next question
is what network file protocol are your machines each using to talk to
the network file server? I'm assuming you're using 64-bit builds of VMD
for both Windows and Linux, yes?

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/