From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 09:50:23 CDT

Marc,
  Did you ever manage to get your Ghost fixes incorporated into the
main VRPN release? I don't remember if they got your changes in or not.
If they did, then I'd expect that stuff to continue to work as long as
they retain the ghost-based code in VRPN. In any case, I'll keep an eye
out for this as we update to the latest versions for VMD.

  John