From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 05:00:44 CDT

Hi John,

  given the pain I went through to make our Phantom (which is still
running under SGI/Ghost) work with VRPN, which then in turn worked
nicely with VMD, I would very much appreciate if you could try and
keep VMD "backward" compatible with older (as in 6.01/2 or so) VRPN
versions in case you need to make some changes.

  Best wishes,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de