From: Stefan Boresch (stefan_at_mdy.univie.ac.at)
Date: Wed May 19 2021 - 03:28:31 CDT

Dear John,

just to confirm your suspicion in this 'ancient' thread: The most recent
firmware(?) update to my Surface Book 3 bumbed the version of the nvidia
driver considerably (to 461.40). The quicksurf error is now gone, as you
anticipated.

VMDNOSPRAY is still needed though (but that's obviously not an nvidia issue)

Best regards,

Stefan