From: Sergio Perez (sperezconesa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2021 - 02:31:34 CDT

Hello John,

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

 I have checked and it is definitely the night theme, I saw the color
change in front of me last night hahaha.

About the retina problem. Let me know if I can help you somehow or if some
progress is made.

I also have a question related to the future of macos implementations of
VMD. Do you there will be a solution to have somewhat stable VMD versions
for future macos releases every time mac updates the OS? By the way, I
totally understand how hard these things are in general and even more in
scientific programs which are generally understaffed and underfunded. I
just want to know if the future of VMD in mac relies on using virtual
machine or remotely accessing a linux computer or waiting for long periods
to update the OS. Again, I don't want to sound unsympathetic or ungrateful
for all the efforts that are put into this great program.

Best and thanks a lot!
Sergio