From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 10:58:05 CDT

Anna,
  To my knowledge, the GeForce line of cards don't have much support
for windowed stereo such as CrystalEyes glasses use, though the NVidia
Quadro professional oriented cards do. In order to use this feature
in VMD your video driver MUST have a stereo-capable display
mode. Usually there's a video driver option to set the screen for a
stereo resolution such as 1280x1024 @ 120Hz. The giveaway that it's a
stereo mode is the very high refresh rate. Some video drivers also have
a check-box to enable stereoscopic rendering. I haven't looked at the
latest and greatest NVidia drivers for Windows recently, but it's a safe
assumption that you'll need to set such options in order to get
things working. I assume that you're using one of the special
CrystalEyes adapter boxes since the regular GeForce cards don't
have stereo output connectors?