From: Anna Modzelewska (amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 04:20:31 CDT

Hi.
Could anybody tell me if stereo in VMD (Crystal Eyes) supports GForce video boards?

I'm running VMD on Windows XP with a NVidia GForce FX 5200 video board and Stereo Crystal Eyes doesn't work. I tried changing the video board drivers to the newest versions (61.76_winxp2k) but it didn't help. Even the medical test image did not appear. Eventually, when I installed a 3d stereo driver (61.76_3dstereo) the test image finally appeared (in full screen version), but Crystal Eyes still didn't work.
Perhaps I have to select some additional options or install something else? I would be grateful for detailed instructions how to get Crystal Eyes running, if it is possible at all.

Thank you in advance.
Anna