From: Christian Seitz (cseitz_at_ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2020 - 17:37:24 CST

Hi John,

Thanks for the suggestion! I hadn't thought of that before. Indeed, the
first frame of my trajectory had no PBC parameters, but the rest did. For
future readers, here is how I wrapped my trajectory:

(at frame 0) % molinfo top get frame #this tells you what frame you're on
(at frame 0) % set cell [pbc get -now] #this tells you what are the PBC
boundaries for the frame you're at, showing that there are no boundaries at
this frame for my system
(at frame 1) % set cell [pbc get -now] #find PBC parameters
(at frame 0) % pbc set {x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2} #where x1-z2 are the PBC
parameters from the command above
(at frame 0) % pbc wrap -compound fragment -center com -centersel "segname
PROA" -all

Note, using -compound residue left my trajectory with a few molecules in a
different frame, and excessively long bonds in between them. I used segname
PROA because this chain was not flipping during any trajectory.

Best,
Christian

--
*Christian Seitz*
PhD Student, Biochemistry & Biophysics | UC-San Diego