From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2020 - 14:27:38 CST

Hi,
  It sounds to me like some of your trajectory files contain frames
that have PBC side lengths of zero. You can check this in VMD itself
after loading frames by querying them with:
  molinfo top get frame
  molinfo top get {a b c alpha beta gamma}

You can similarly inspect any arbitrary frame's information...

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/