From: Jerry Xu (jerryx_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 14:50:51 CDT

Thanks, Bogdan, you are right, I noticed that psfgen put into everything
into one group. Because I am really new to both psfgen and charmm, I am just
wondering how I can put these atoms into several groups--- through some
commands either from psfgen or from charmm. That is also what I initially
try to get solution for this matter by posting question here. The other
person kindly suggest me re-compile charmm with large or xxlarge
limitation..... hope that works, I have not tried yet.

Thanks again.