From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 13:58:24 CDT

Patti,
  We've released a new PSF reader plugin which supports the new
Charm 31 alpha test versions. You'll need to download and install the
updated PSF reader plugin by downloading the plugins and following
the directions on this page:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/182update4/

Let us know if you still have problems after updating your
plugins.

Thanks,