From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 10:58:58 CDT

Jerry,
  I don't remember the previous question of this type that you
mention, but I'd recommend asking about that "maximum atom number
exceeded per group" error in one of the Charmm groups, since they
are much more likely to know what that means. Nobody in our lab
runs Charmm (they all run NAMD unsurprisingly) so none of the developers
here are likely to be able your question. Unless one of the VMD
or NAMD users on the mailing lists coincidentally know what Charmm's
atom number limitation is, you probably won't get any answers here.

Jim Phillips, the main psfgen/NAMD developer is out of town until late
next week, but he'd be the one with the most knowledge about your question.
Email namd_at_ks.uiuc.edu about this and he'll get to your question late
next week when he returns.

Thanks,