From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 14:16:13 CDT

Travis,
  The CONECT record feature didn't get implemented in the released
plugins yet, but I hope to release new plugins which include this
and other new features soon after I'm able to compile on all of our
build machines again. I expect to be able to do that in a few weeks
if all goes well. I'm not sure what platform you're using, but we also
have an ancient program one of the other developers wrote a long time ago
that converts PDB CONECT records to a PSF if you happen to be using an SGI:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/MDTools/conect2psf/

If you tell me what platform you're using and you're lucky, I might
be able to give you a plugin sooner than when we get the rest of the
build boxes working again...

Thanks,