From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 14:18:33 CDT

Dear James,
  It would appear that MSMS didn't emit any geometry for your structure.
Do you have a large structure or a collection of atoms which are spaced
far apart? MSMS doesn't do so well when presented with sparse sets of
atoms. We're also running MSMS 2.5.5 here, and in it works normally in
the cases we've run here, so it could be that it doesn't like your
structure for some reason. If you export a PDB file and run MSMS on it
manually, do you get a surface that way?

Thanks,