From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2017 - 02:44:45 CST

Hi,
  If you're running this on windows, you're likely going to have to
modify the orient script to make it work. It was originally writen
on a Unix system and I suspect there are some possible issues related
to getting things in your path and/or names of executables for the 'la'
package. That said, you should be able to load the orient package just
by using the "source" command on the tcl scripts.