From: AMIT PALIWAL (paliwal_at_jhu.edu)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 09:48:37 CDT

Hi John,
here is what it prints out...
Info) VMD for WIN32, version 1.8.2 (December 4, 2003)
Info) http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Email questions and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Info) Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) OpenGL renderer: MOBILITY RADEON 9000 DDR x86/SSE2
Info) Features: STENCIL MSAA(17377136) MDE CVA MTX TCM PP
Info) Textures: 2-D (2048x2048), , Multitexture (6)
Info) Spaceball driver not installed. Spaceball interface disabled.
Info) No joysticks found. Joystick interface disabled.
Found 33 plugins or data handlers in directory
        'C:/Program Files/University of Illinois/VMD/plugins/WIN32/molfile'.
The AutoIMD package is not supported by this platform

vmd > Info) Using plugin dcd for coordinates from file C:/Documents and Settings
/Amit/Desktop/data/pressure/simulation/denat_1bar.dcd
Info) Finished with coordinate file C:/Documents and Settings/Amit/Desktop/data/
pressure/simulation/denat_1bar.dcd.
thanks,
Amit.