From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 08:24:25 CDT

Amit,
  Can you tell us what video board you're using? I assume that
you've only recently started using VMD on this machine? I suspect
that there's something amiss with your graphics drivers causing the
strange problems displaying the structure. What does VMD print in
the text console when it first starts? Those first messages will tell
us a lot about the graphics configuration on your machine. I'd recommend
checking to see if there are newer drivers available for your video card,
as that tends to solve problems like the one you're describing.

Thanks,