From: Rohit Goswami (haozeke_at_yandex.com)
Date: Fri Jun 19 2015 - 09:08:50 CDT

Well, the error pops up on start-up without anything being run...
The locale isn't set explicitly, but the LANG variable is set to en_US.UTF-8
What should the locale be set as?
On the terminal locale returns the following
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

Exporting LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" doesn't fix the problem either.
Thanks