From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2015 - 16:36:25 CDT

Hi,
  After correcting problems with some local build machines,
I now have a set of updated plugins for Gromacs-related
trajectory file formats posted for download. It should be easy
for any existing VMD 1.9.2 user to install the updated plugins,
even if they don't have adminstrative access on their machine,
with the use of the .vmdrc file scripts I gave as examples:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/updates/vmd192_gromacs_update1/

The new plugins include fixes provided by Axel Kohlmeyer for
a range of previously unreported bugs as well as the segfault
crash that people had been having with the version of the Gromacs
plugin that was initially included in VMD 1.9.2.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/