From: oguz gurbulak (gurbulakoguz_at_REMOVE_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2015 - 01:50:47 CDT

Dear John Stone,

I changed "TOTAL2" in the script with "POTENTIAL" and tried to run it again. It computed the average values of TOTAL, TEMP, PRESSAVG and VOLUME for my first namd out file. But ıt couldn't work for my second out file. I couldn't find where I got the script but  I attached  "namdstats.tcl" I used. Could you please help me to fix the script ?

Regards.

>Main< (A) 50 % source namdstats.tcl
   <first timestep> and <last timestep> may be entered as numbers or
   <first timestep> = 'first' will start at the beginning of the simulation
   <last timestep> = 'last' will go to the end of the simulation
   <data stream> = BOND, ANGLE, DIHED, IMPRP, ELECT, VDW, BOUNDARY, MISC, KINETIC, TOTAL, TEMP, POTENTIAL, TOTAL3, TEMPAVG
>Main< (A) 51 % data_avg minmd_NPT.out
Calculating averages...
CALCULATING DATA FROM TIMESTEP 0 TO 999500:
BOND: 4108.828256906084
ANGLE: 2153.6935096991397
DIHED: 0.0
IMPRP: 0.0