From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2015 - 14:21:15 CDT

It might also be worth noting that TIP3P and TIP4P have the same geometry
for O and H atoms. Presumably VMD/psfgen can handle building the lone pairs
(I've never tried this)? The density of the waterbox may change a little
bit more during equilibration, but I think this is already a "feature" of
equilibration with a TIP3P box.

Brian

--
Brian Radak