From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 10:09:07 CST

Hi,
  We don't have the list setup to serve digests currently, but
this could be done if there's sufficient interest in going that route.
We do have an online web archive of all of the VMD-L messages available
in reverse chronological order here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/

If people are interested in having a digest form of VMD-L, let me know
and we can see about setting that up.

Thanks,