From: George Patargias (gpat_at_bioacademy.gr)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2014 - 10:34:41 CDT

Hello

Thanks for your reply. The issue is that VRPN can't see the Falcon - sorry
for not being clear. Maybe it needs a powered hub to work as Axel has
pointed out.

As far as I can tell, VMD 1.9.1 that I am currently running can see VPRN
because when I try to create a "tug" type of tool I get the message in
VMD terminal

VRPN Error
from Tracker0: No response from server for >= 10 seconds

Best
George