From: DEBOSTUTI GHOSHDASTIDAR (debostutighosh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2014 - 00:31:44 CDT

Hi John

Sorry for the use of the inappropriate terms. By the data set range I mean
the entire set of isovalues and I wanted to ask if I set the *isovalue to
the same value (say 20) *for both the data sets (where the full isovalue
range for set 1 is say 0 to 120 and that for set 2 is 0 to 80) am I making
a meaningful comparison?

Thanks

--
Debostuti Ghosh Dastidar