From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2013 - 12:38:41 CDT

This sounds like Gaussian has changed certain keywords in the log output with the G09 Rev D. We recently corrected some issues in this code a couple of days ago that might address this. Can you zip and send me the following files so that I can check?

PSF file
PDB file
initial parameter file
hessian log file