From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2013 - 10:15:57 CDT

Hi,
  Your email is so brief and non-specific as to be difficult to answer.

I'm not sure what plugin you're referring to, but assuming that you
are referring to the "Clustering Tool" plugin by Luis Gracia, you
would need to follow the instructions on his web site:
  http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/clustering/

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/