From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 13:43:25 CDT

Roberto,
  Have you checked to make sure that you're able to use the Acrobat 3D
capture tool with any other program? I would begin by doing something
simple and work your way up to doing it with VMD. Also, what graphics
chipset is in your machine? I ask because that may influence the behavior
of VMD's OpenGL code and the Acrobat OpenGL capture utility when run on
your machine.