From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 00:07:59 CST

Hi Dallas,
  Before I can make any suggestions, it would be very useful to know
what hardware and operating system you're using. Also, it would be good
if you could send us the first few OpenGL lines that VMD prints when it
starts on your machine. The new version should be _faster_ on all
graphics boards, I'm quite surprised that you're having a different result.
Tell us the info above and we can see what's going on in your specific case.

Thanks,