From: tolga.akiner (tolga.akiner_at_boun.edu.tr)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2013 - 01:11:10 CST

Thank you for you quick response Mr Stone but altough I know that my
ubuntu is 64 bit, I tried both 32 and 64 bit linux versions but I
couldn't understand why this error is happening. I had similar problem
that is finding the executable after installation with another program
so maybe I have a specific problem with my machine which I cant figure
out.

2013-03-07 18:34, John Stone yazmış: