From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 16:16:53 CST

Max,
  At present there's not a way to silence the console output, but I wouldn't
have expected you to get massive console output from just loading 20 files.
Are you loading each of the trajectories into a separate molecule for
a particular reason? You should be using the newer "mol new" and "mol addfile"
syntax when loading files, as the old "mol load" syntax is now deprecated
and will be removed from the program eventually.