From: Maximilian Ebert (m.ebert_at_umontreal.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 15:52:38 CST

Hi list,

I wrote a Tcl script to calculate the bfactor from a trajectory which was split into many pieces because the trajectory itself is too large to load as one file. It is working but now I want to execute it with less output. Since I load more than 20 trajectories I don't want to see the output of:

   mol load psf $psffile dcd $item

Is there a possibility to suppress it in the console? In addition, I wanted to know if someone knows why the Tcl console GUI is so slow compared to the console window? I am using Mac OS X 10.8.2 and vmd 1.9.1.

Thank you very much,

Max