From: Kasra Fattah (kasra.fattah_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2012 - 23:03:50 CST

Here is more information about the system I'm running VMD on, just in case:

Linux 3.2.0-32-generic #51-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 26 21:33:09 UTC 2012 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 12.04
Codename: precise
nvidia driver version 304.43
Package: xserver-xorg-core
Version: 2:1.11.4-0ubuntu10.6

I have also attached the output of glxinfo.

Best,
Kasra.