From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2012 - 04:54:37 CDT

For what is worth, I think VMD (and NAMD) have the best documentation of
all the MD packages I've tried.

Which parts of the documentation are you referring to (please be more
precise)? Also, have you seen this
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node196.html and this
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/vmd/tutorial-html/node4.html

Regards,