From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 13:18:33 CST

Luca,
  Since you're running VMD 1.8, I believe you may be encountering a
bug in the old trr/xtc reader plugin that was built-into that version.
Have you tried using VMD 1.8.1 to load these files? How large are the
files you're loading? The more information you can provide will help
me track down your problem.

Thanks,