From: Sebastián Gutiérrez (segumal_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 11:31:41 CDT

Hello Vince,

are you sure about what you said regarding CHARMM-GUI?
Last time i checked there were 34 different lipids available (plus
cholesterol) for membrane building.
Check this link:
http://charmm-gui.org/?doc=input/membrane_only&step=1

You can also build heterogeneous membranes with this tool.

Best regards,

Sebastián