From: Vikas Varshney (vv0210_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2012 - 11:37:48 CDT

Dear John, Users,

I intend to visualize my MD trajectories and molecules of interest on Linux
(Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 (Tikanga)) in 3D.I will highly appreciate if
you guys could guide me what hardware I need to get (graphics card,
monitors, glasses)?

Before writing, I tried searching through archive to see if other people
have asked the same question but only got two hits.
Once from 2010 (related to VMD 1.8.7; it was not very clear to me) and
other recent one which was focused on Windows (which linked to UNC website
tutorial to set up simple stereo system).

Thanks for your guidance.

Best Regards,
Vikas