From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 23:21:49 CST

Hi,
  There were a few bugs in paratool which we have been gradually
trying to get fixed as time goes on. The main developer of paratool
left academia, so it is only getting minor bug fixes now. That said,
it would be useful to know exactly which version of VMD you're running
in order to be able to help more.