From: niaz poorgholami (poorgholami_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 11 2011 - 13:21:24 CST

Hi John
 thank you for your help.It sounds that I should first merge the nanotube
and polymers pdb files
and then place the polymers in a appropriate position respect to CNT
surface and then
using VMD main/File/save coordinate save the structure created. Is that all
I need
to do?
and another question,having a pdb file for CNT and the other one for
polymer, can I merge CNT and polymer
or perhaps I need something else?
              thank you