From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 13:25:41 CDT

Phil,
  Did you add an analogfly mode in your VRPN configuration? You'll
need one in order to use it as a pointer in VMD. I've attached one of
our old magellan VRPN config setups to this email. Take a look at it
and let me know if you need more help setting it up. I've also attached
a .vmdsensors file that should work for you. The AnalogFly config line
below is probably all you were missing from your VRPN config:
  vrpn_Tracker_AnalogFly Tracker0 10.0 differential