From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 08:37:46 CDT

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 7:12 AM, beyza bilgic <beyzaxbilgic_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> First of all I'm new on this VMD,

dear beyza,

there is no need to repost your question on an hourly basis.
that will only annoy people. mailing list processing takes time
for a number of reasons. also, please consider that people that
would respond are living in a different time zone.

> i can change color of O, H, F, C etc. but i cant change color of Sn.
> i would be appreciated if someone could tell me.

surely you can change the color of Sn.
but it depends on which coloring scheme you are using.
if you use color by name, then only the first character is
honored, i.e. you would have to change the color of S.
however, if you use the color by element scheme, then
you can change the color of Sn (and have it different
from S).

cheers,
     axel.

--