From: Truc Kim (curtmik_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 22:53:54 CST

Thank you very much for your reply.
Actually, I have 71 .dat files in the same directory containing Tachyon. The
command form I used ('./tachyon -format PNG frame01.dat -o frame02.png >
frame01.out') is just an example to showed you what I have tried. The one I
executed is 'tachyon monomer.0000.dat -o monomer.0071.tga >
monomer.0000.out', (monomer.0000.dat is output of Movie Maker) but I did not
obtained anything besides monomer.0071.tga.
Do I misunderstand the example? Since there is no instruction about this
case in Tachyon manual, please let me know how to deal with it if there are
71 files need to be rendered.
Thank you.